Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sharing the Kindness-- Sue Williams

When I first started this project, I left a Tangled Little Card in a cemetery in New Orleans.  That card was found by Angela Gage who has now passed the passion of spreading kindness via Tangled Little Cards to one of her students, Sue Williams.  Sue's blog is Lighting the Candle, do check it out, her art is gorgeous!

In a July blog post she mentions the Tangled Kindness Project and an upcoming vacation from Ohio to California.  In the post she writes:

"I thought it would be fun to participate in this project and make and leave cards along our journey.  So I now have a purpose to learn this method of art.  Pictured is my first card to take and leave on my journey".  

It is the purpose comment that gives me goose bumps; I am so happy and grateful that the purpose of spreading kindness is enjoyed in this project by others.  Thank you Sue for spreading kindness!  Your work is beautiful and I know that the finders of your Tangled Little Cards will cherish them!

Here is her first Tangled Little Card... who do you think found it?!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3KXDuYGrasc/U8qnrFuC6dI/AAAAAAAAE2Q/1zoJqEoVsN4/s1600/image.jpg
Tangled Little Card by Sue Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment