Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jordan Valley OR

I have been traveling for the past 4 months placing Tangled Little Cards in random, beautiful, carefully selected, obscure, and wonderful places!  My apologies for neglecting the blog; I will find a balance in traveling and blogging sooner than later... I get so carried away with making placing cards that I don't post.

So, here is the first post in a long time.  

In our Western US travels we over nighted in a Jordan Valley OR.   We have traveled through before but this time opted to stop to experience the Basque culture... and I still don't know how to play Basque handball!  There is a Basque restaurant, the Old Basque Inn, that serves lamb chops with lots of garlic, just how I like it!

INN4B.jpg
OLD BASQUE INN




So, on to Tangled Little Cards.  The hotel we stayed in was pretty... basic. Although it did have great views!

View to the West from our hotel room.

I took this picture of these trucks, well, just because I thought they were pretty cool!  Plus they reminded my kids of the movie Cars which was a bit hit in my family.

View to the South from our hotel.

The morning we left, I placed this Tangled Little Card on the steps near our hotel room.  I always wonder who finds them...



No comments:

Post a Comment