Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Quib freed by Ing....at FHS

When I place a Tangled Little Card I always wonder in who's hands it will land; it may be a student this time!

I tangled this tile while my kids were engaged in swim practice.... at a high school; so this Tangled Little Card sits in the cafeteria waiting.  

Now, knowing that some of my former students attend this school, I will also wonder if I shall hear from one letting me know I got the quote all wrong! The quote should read...

" Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." -- Mark Twain. 




All alone... waiting for someone to walk by and pick it up!
I also posted this....

For some reason, I don't put my chop on the Tangled Little Cards I make.
...on my favorite Zentangle FB group:


If you love Zentangle then you have to check out this group!

No comments:

Post a Comment